12 WordPress SEO Social Plug Ins to Ensure Traffic From SERP
Whether you are new to blogging or you have been at it for years there are always ways that you can improve your SEO. If your blog is on the WordPress platform you are in the unique position of being able to create the most search engine friendly blog possible. So what makes WordPress so search engine friendly and how can you take advantage of this to get the most traffic?
WordPress has the best plug-ins! Here is the most essential plug-ins for WordPress to ensure maximum search engine visibility:
1. All in One SEO Pack – the essential plug-in for your blog. This will allow you to write keyword rich Title Tags and compelling Meta Descriptions. You can use it to write automatic Title base on your blog titles, it helps you avoid duplicate content and can aid you with more advanced tactic like canonical URLs. Not only this but if you are new to SEO it works straight away with no real SEO knowledge needed.
2. Google XML Sitemaps – quickly generate those XML sitemaps that are so essential for your SEO.
3. SEO Slugs – helps you remove those pesky stop words from your slugs to make them that little bit more search engine friendly
4. Automatic SEO Links – if you know a little about SEO you will know the importance of internal linking your keywords. Can’t be bothered then let this little plug in do the dirty work for you.
5. 404 SEO Plug-in – get a custom 404 that gives the user links back to your important phrases should they get lost
6. SEO Friendly Images – make sure all of the images you use on your blog (and you should use plenty of images to make your pages appealing) search engine friendly with this tool for inserting keyword rich Alt Tags and Titles.
With all that SEO goodness in the bag you are going to need to make sure that your WordPress site is geared up for social media. That is no problem either; there are plenty of essential social media plug-ins for your blog:
7. Sexybookmarks, Sociable and Share This are all great ways to enable social bookmarking on your site – make sure people are submitting your cleverly crafted posts to all the important social site with one of these. Each one has a different design so you can be sure that they will fit in with the theme and feel of your blog.
8. TubePress – this great plug-in helps you if you use YouTube, Vimeo or just occasionally have video on your site and the scope of what you can do with this tool is amazing.
9. WordTwit – automatically updates your Twitter account when you post a new blog!
Other great plug-ins for your WordPress blog:
10. Ultimate Google Analytics for WordPress – easily helps you get the code onto your site for enabling access to Google Analytics, absolutely essential.
11. WPTouch – get ready for the future with this handy little plug-in that resizes your site to be seen easily on Smart phones.
12. Fast Secure Contact Form – the name says it all!
Now longer will you wonder why WordPress is the best blogging platform there is!