HTC One S Price in India
HTC was one of the first companies to come out with Android based smartphone. However in recent years the company has relinquished the android market to Samsung. The HTC One series is HTC’s attempt to regain the android leadership and HTC has done a really good job.
HTC One X and HTC One V have been released in the market and have got quite good reviews. HTC One S is expected to be released in the market in the next couple of months. You can safely assume that the HTC One S Price in India will be close to the price of HTC One X.
The HTC One S is a 8 mm candy bar phone and is the slimmest phone released till date. It sports a 1.5 GHz processor and 1 GB RAM. It has 16GB of internal memory. The HTC One S sports an awesome 8 megapixel camera. The camera allow high quality video recording as well. The HTC One S has a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera that allows for awesome video calling.
The HTC One S runs on the latest Android version. It supports all modern connectivity options. The 1450 mAh battery provides a great battery life to the phone even under maximum usage.
HTC One S specification
- To be released in May 2012.
- The phone will be positioned between HTC One X and HTC One V
- It sports 1.5 GHz processor and 1 GB RAM
- The phone has 8 megapixel camera and 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- The One S supports all connectivity options including GPRS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- The phone sports a 1650 mAh battery.
We will keep the post updated as more details about the handset emerges.